Expression of Interest (EOI): Consultants for UCSCU Management Information System (UCSCU MIS) SACCO Trainings
Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union Limited (UCSCU) is the National Apex Organization for Savings and credit Cooperative Societies (SACCO) in Uganda.
UCSCU has developed a management information system (UCSCU MIS) purposely to collect data/information from SACCOs countrywide as well as performing other tasks including SACCO KYC, Reporting, SMS and Mobile banking.
With funding from aBi Finance Limited, invites eligible Technical Trainers with the following eligibility criteria to train SACCOs in operations and implementation of UCSCU Management Information System with guidance from Hamwe East Africa Limited.
3. Eligibility Criteria:
- At least a Certificate in computer sciences, information technology or related fields.
- Minimum two years of relevant professional working experience in the IT field.
- Good knowledge of IT and computer hardware and software with practical experience on maintenance and administration of application software.
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Communication skills, teamwork and client orientation.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with individuals of cultural backgrounds, fluency in English is required.
How to apply
Please send proposals to Mr. Kinalwa Muzafar, ICT Manager, at email@example.com, by no later than 27th April 2023.
Late or incomplete requests will not be accepted.
Candidates under positive consideration will be notified
Download: Terms Of Reference