Request for Quotations (RfQ): Core Banking System Customization and Mobile Application Design and Development
Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union Limited (UCSCU) is the National Apex Organization for Savings and credit Cooperative Societies (SACCO) in Uganda.
Current web presence
UCSCU’s website (www.ucscu.coop)
Field agent collection software; Features would include the link to achieve interconnectivity between UCSCU CBS and SACCO’s field staff/agents (agent’s collections real-time management). It will be a tool for outreach and visibility which would replicate the actual core banking system with specific feature such as detailed member KYC form, share purchase, deposits and withdraws as well as issuing out receipts for every transaction being made via the field agent.
Member web-portal; Features would include secure login with access to member profile, share amount, savings accounts balances, loan balances as well as member statement for the last 6 months. Members should be able to deposit, withdraw, apply for loans as well as notification when the loan is rejected.
School fees collection module (school fees pay); Features would include school fees collections, fees statement as well as subscribing institutions/schools on school fees module.
Hybrid-based accounting module; Features include accrual where an institution is able to check the amount due (principal and interest), automatic process running on a daily basis to accrue the loans.
Mobile/Financial Application – (Android and IOS), Features include playstore/app store presence, secure login, member balances (loans, deposits, shares), statement for the last 6 months, transactions (deposits, withdraws, loan payments), loan requests, UCSCU events, ability to share the app.
UCSCU expects the selected vendor to:
- Advise UCSCU on the development of the project.
- Analyze and identify full features and technical requirements.
- Develop an interface aligned with the database of UCSCU core banking system.
- Integrate a security system for access to user information restricted to a particular user.
- Provide technical support to the main Administrator and user support, in case of need, during the transition period.
- UCSCU must own, have full access to and have the right to customize code and designs.
- The bidder must disclose any relevant conflicts of interest and/or pending lawsuits.
- UCSCU will negotiate contract terms upon selection. All contracts are subject to review and the project will be awarded upon signing of an agreement or contract, which outlines terms, scope, budget, timeline, and other necessary items.
- UCSCU will not cover costs related to preparing or issuing proposals. Short-listed candidates invited to interviews are expected to cover their own travel costs.
Please send proposals to Mr. Kinalwa Muzafar, ICT Manager, at email@example.com, by no later than 08th June 2023.
Late or incomplete proposals will not be accepted.