The 46th AGM of UCSCU will be held on 28th January 2022 at UCSCU Training Hall, Maganjo, starting at 8:00am.
Only fully paid up UCSCU members (SACCOs) are invited to send 1 DELEGATE each, who MUST be nominated by the sponsoring SACCO.
The nominating SACCO should have paid FULL Share and Annual Subscription for 2020/2021.
The Vetting Committee has been put in place under the guidance of the Registrar. Members who are interested to run for positions on the Board and SUPCO of UCSCU will be vetted first by the Vetting Committee.
The person applying should obtain a recommendation letter from the sponsoring SACCO, which is a member of UCSCU having fully paid Shares and Annual Subscription for 2020/2021.
The positions on Board are:
The positions on Supervisory Board are:
All potential candidates are therefore invited to send in their applications, CV and academic documents addressed to the Chairman Vetting Committee, UCSCU Head Quarters or send to email@example.com, not later than 5 pm of 4th January 2022.
The Annual General Meeting will be preceded by the National SACCO Conference whose details will be communicated
1) Adoption of the Agenda.
2) Anthems and Opening Prayer.
3) Admission of New Members.
4) Communication from the Chair & Matters Arising.
5) Reading of the Previous Minutes & Matters Arising.
6) Management Report for 2020/2021 and Matters Arising.
7) Supervisory Committee Report for 2020/2021 and Matters Arising.
8) Auditors’ Report and Presentation of Financial Reports for 2020/2021.
9) Approval of Budget for 2021/2022.
10) Consideration of the Board’s Proposed Maximum Liability for 2021/2022
11) Appointment of External Auditors for 2021/2022.