November 25, 2022
The Board here at UCSCU is inviting all members to the 47th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which is to take place on 25th November 2022 at UCSCU Head office – Maganjo. Only one delegate who must be a member of the SACCO Board and dully nominated shall attend.
Eligibility: To participate as a delegate, the SACCO should have paid Annual Subscription for F/Y 2021/2022. If your SACCO has not yet paid, please pay before the AGM date.
- Adoption of the agenda
- Anthems and opening prayer
- Admission of new members
- Communication from the chair and matters arising.
- Reading of the previous minutes and matters arising.
- Management report for 2021/2022 and matters arising.
- Supervisory committee report and matters arising.
- Auditors report and presentation of financial reports for 2021/2022.
- Approval of budget for 2022/2023.
- Consideration of Board’s proposed Maximum liability for 2022/2023.
- Appointment of external auditors for 2022/2023.
Sponsors for the event are highly welcome and for
arrangement, please contact Mr. Kirwana Ibrahim on 0702360262, Mr. Muzafar
Kinalwa on 0701601305 and Mr. Mugumya Andrew on 0777403338
For more information about the event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com