THEME: “Cooperatives Harnessing Resources to Promote Economic Resilience in Communities”
HOSTING INSTITUTION: Uganda Cooperative and Savings Credit Union Ltd (UCSCU)
MAIN OBJECTIVE: Empowering SACCOs to build financial capability and sustainability through a robust Regulatory Framework that enhances development at household and community level.
• To encourage innovative strategies of building community social and economic resources through the SACCO business model.
• To promote mission-centered leadership that embraces governance and leadership best practices.
• To provide a platform for knowledge exchange, sharing and networking.
• To build partnerships and alliances through collaboration among SACCO stakeholders.
• To promote professionalism and excellence that encourage membership loyalty and growth.
THE MEETING SPECIFICALLY TARGETS:
OTHER IMPORTANT DOWNLOADS