48th Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Board invites members of UCSCU to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held on 27thOctober 2023 at UCSCU Head office –Maganjo starting at 9:00am. Each SACCO shall be represented by one delegate nominated by the Board.
Eligibility: To participate as a delegate, the SACCO must be fully paid- up member and should have paid Annual Subscription dues for the financial year 2022/2023.
- Adoption of the agenda
- Anthems and opening prayer
- Admission of new members
- Communication from the chairperson.
- Reading of the previous minutes.
- Supervisory committee report.
- Presentation of financial reports for 2022//2023 and Auditors report.
- Presentation and approval of budget for 2023/2024.
- Matters arising from 4 to 8.
- Consideration of Board’s proposed Maximum Liability.
- Appointment of external Auditors for 2023/2024.
NB. The AGM will be preceded by the National SACCO Conference on 26th October 2023 at Hotel Africana.